Friday 2 January 2015

OH I LUV YOU DECEMBER

DECEMBER, OH, DECEMBER. HOW I LOVE YOU SO. The last month of the year. IT'S BEEN A FRUITFUL DECEMBER, WITH MY HOLIDAYS UTILIZED PROPERLY. I'm loving this month so much.

Lemme kick start with this first!

1. Five ways to win your heart
2. Something you feel strongly about
3. A book you love
4. Bullet your whole day (Here's the thing, I do the same thing every day - eat, sleep and just rot in my bed but yea sometimes I work........ that's all)
5. Things you want to say to an ex
6. Your views on mainstream music
7. Five pet peeves
8. What you ate today
9. How important you think education is
10. Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
11. Your family
12. Five guys whom you find attractive
13. Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it
14. What you wore today  (I find this kinda redundant so I'm not gonna do it)
15. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality
16. Something you always think "what if" about 
17. Something that you're proud of 
18. A problem that you have had 
19. Five items you lust after
20. Your fears
21. How you hope your future will be like
22. Your academics
23. Something that you miss
24. Five words/phrases that make you laugh
25. Something that you're currently worrying about
26. Things you like and dislike about yourself
27. A quote that you try to live by
28. Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit
29. Five weird things that you like
30. One thing you're excited for

Five items that you lust after

1) iPhone 6

2) iPad Mini

3) Kanken or Adidas backpack

4) Dr Martens



5) Fujifilm Instax Share (SO FREAKIN' COOL!!!!!)





I shall get all of them by the end of 2015! *let's do this*

Your fears

It's crazy how the first thing that came into my mind was nothing. I know that I'm not afraid of heights. I know I'm not afraid of ghost/supernaturals. But I went to look up the meaning of 'fear' and there's actually 3 types of fear - external, internal and subconscious fear.

The only external fear I have is a fear of rodents, lizards and frogs. *shivers* Ew, thinking about it is grossing me out. AND WHAT IS UP WITH RATS THESE DAYS? There is never a day that I can walk home at night without RATS scaring the shit outta me. It feels like I'm running for a relay on every turns and corners on my way home.


How you hope your future will be like

I'll make it amazing. That's fo sure.


Alright, let's recap to the highlights for my fav month, December!!!!!


It was a normal day in school on a Friday when Katrina suddenly came to me with a piece of cake and suddenly everyone started to sing a birthday song which is so UNEXPECTED but thank you Katrina. Someone that I cherish in my life. Such a sweetheart.




Manhattan Fish Market with my Fauzi on the eve of my birthday heheehhehehe 
A conversation I had with the boy
F: Do you realized something about today?
Me: What is it? It's the eve of my birthday?
F: NOOOO! Last year, on the eve of my birthday, we ate at Manhattan and then this year, we're eating Manhattan on the eve of your birthday.

SO CUTE LA PLEASE.


Spent my birthday with the fam at JB!!!! FOOOOOOOOOOD ALL DAY EVERYDAY.








So, the girls did it again this year!!!! So so so fishy but thank you so much for always making my birthday a blast! Always making me cry coz I don't how to react to surprises. You girls are awesome, so much love for all of you!




SO FINALLY THE PICTURES OF KAKAK #1'S ENGAGAMENT DAY PHOTOS ARE HERE, I MUST SAY, THE OUTCOME IS PRETTY HEEHHEH


On the 2nd last day of school, our team won Famous Amos cookies so a pic is a must! Esp taking photos with my fav girls in class makes it super fun!





On the last Saturday of 2014, I spent it with my boy at the beach. Although it was raining half of the time we're over there, it was worth it. Just being with him on the day was worth it AND we went to the place where we first met. 










On the 29/12, I went to the beach again and this time, with my cb girls! Although some of them couldn't come, it's always a delight being with them. I remember telling them that I won't play in the water but in the end, I did. I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I DID. It feels good to be at the beach.

*The girls and I sat at the exact same place when I went with my precious boy the last Sat*

AND HOW DID I SPENT MY COUNTDOWN TO 2015? At home, Facetiming with the boy! It's nothing much BUT I'm so happy that I'm at home, already cuddled into my blanket, ready to fall asleep anytime. BEST FEELING EVER.

So, what is/are my New Year's Resolution(s)?

A year ago, one of my resolution was to have a great year with Fauzi, I did. We did so many things together. Some are our firsts. I am so blessed have him in my life. It's gonna be our anniversary real soon! Not only that, something is brewing in our kitchen heehhe stay tuned! So, my permanent New Year's Resolution is to share my happy moments and create more beautiful and sentimental memories with my baby. Forever with Fauzi. #FWF (YAY ANOTHER HASHTAG FOR MY FAUZI)

Next up! GET HEALTHY AND LOSE SOME FATSSSSSS. (lol, this was my last year's resoultion and I'm bringing it back HAH) (No impact actually but I'm just gonna try my luck hor)

I really want to start saving money, but I want to get so many thingsssss this year. :-( so it's okay. I'm gonna slowly take my time and collect money. BUT FIRST, I AM GOING TO GET A PIGGYBANK! I'll start with collecting coins.

And that is all, very last post again but oh wellz! HELLO 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment